A Flange is forged Steel, Alloy Steel & Stainless Steel, Design to connect section of Pipe or joint Pipe to Pressure Vessel, Valve, Pump or any other integral Flange assembly.Flanges are joint to each other by bolting & joint to Pipe system by Welding or Threading.
- Size: Nominal Pipe : 1/2", 3/4", 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3” upto 12”
- NB: 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80 upto 300mm NB.
- Type: Weld-Neck Flange,Slip on Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Threaded Flange, Socket-Weld Flange, Blind Flange, Ring Type Joint Flange, Orifice Flange & Orifice Plate.
- Std: Flanges as per ANSI B 16.5, Orifice Flange as per ANSI B16.36.
- Material: As per ASTM A105 (High Temperature Service).
As per ASTM A181 (General Service) Carbon Steel Grade.
As per ASTM A182 (High Temperature Service) for SS316 & SS304
- Providing Nuts & Bolts in SS, CS material.
- IBR CERTIFIED ALSO AVAILABLE